This post is going to be hard to do for several reasons. One of which is the fact that I could very well upset some people and possibly lose friends over. I don’t know if it will happen, but I feel the need to get this off my chest regardless of what others think.
To start off with, I’m getting so fed up with people calling us bible believing Christians “haters” for speaking out about homosexuality. Just because we say we don’t believe in the homosexual lifestyle it doesn’t mean we hate homosexual people. I really wish people would understand that instead of just accusing us of hating homosexual people. Most Christians will tell you that they don’t “hate” homosexual people, and that is probably true. I don’t hate homosexual people. I just don’t believe it is natural. It clearly says in the bible that it is an abomination and I understand why.
God created us, humans, to marry and pro-create which is to have children.
- “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:27,28
- “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” Genesis 2:24
Clearly you can see that God created us male and female for a reason. It’s plainly obvious that two men or two women cannot have children together. It’s physically impossible.
Here is what God says about homosexuality. Please be aware that these are NOT my words, they are God’s. I am not the one condemning people or judging people for their lifestyles. I am merely trying to let people know what God says and to hopefully open people’s eyes to the truth. I am not doing this out of hatred for anyone. I am saying it because I care. There are serious repercussions for people who continue in this lifestyle and I just want to show people so they can, hopefully, turn their lives to God, repent, and be free.
- “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.” Leviticus 18:22
- “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” Leviticus 20:13
- “For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.” Romans 1:26-32
Take note of what God says about abominations, ie homosexuality etc.
- “He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” Revelation 21:7
God sees homosexuality as an abomination and the abominable end up in the “lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.”
It’s certainly not a place I want to end up, and I don’t want to see people I care about end up there either.
I can’t make anyone change their lifestyles, but I’m hoping that by reading this, someone will take notice and realise it is not ‘natural’ or ‘normal’ and no matter how many celebrities “come out”, and no matter how many singers sing about how people are ‘born this way’, it does not make being homosexual right or natural.
The enemy is having an absolute field day by turning people away from their creator. He has made it so that the traditional family unit has disintegrated to almost nothing. Look how many people are divorced, children born out of wedlock, people working 7 days a week to earn more money for their toys, which in turn takes time away from their family..
The enemy has made sin look good and good look evil.
It really upsets me to see people spew such hatred out of their mouths about Christians who are merely trying to do as we are told, which is to spread the gospel and show people God’s word. Yes, a lot of people are full of hatred towards homosexual people and this is not right, certainly not from a Christian.
I am not doing this out of hate, I am doing it because I care. I don’t want to see good, decent, caring people go to the lake because they don’t want to listen to God’s word.
Please consider all I’ve said with an open mind and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
I feel the need to post this one last scripture: “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;” 2 Timothy 3:1-4